Ziro Valley in Arunachal Pradesh
is one of the best places to visit in North East India if different cultures and tribal lifestyle is what excites you. Surrounded by untouched forests and dotted with lush green paddy fields, this wonderland of a valley is home to one of the most visually stunning tribes of North East India
. While Ziro Valley (a UNESCO World Heritage Site
) has a lot to offer in terms of nature’s bounties, the tribal culture of the valley is what makes it uniquely different and interesting. In this one week (7 days trip) to Ziro valley, we take you through the various layers that make what Ziro valley is, one experience at a time.
Ziro valley tour itinerary
- Day 1 – Guwahati to Itanagar.
- Day 2 – Itanagar to Ziro Valley.
- Day 3 – Exploring Tribal villages of Ziro Valley (Guided tour). Enjoy tribal dance at one of the villages.
- Day 4 – Visit the Ziro valley Shivling, Gurudwara.
- Day 5 – Guided paddy walks, pine-walk.
- Day 6 – Visit the local market, handloom emporium. Drive back to Itanagar.
- Day 7 – Itanagar to Guwahati.
- All permits as required.
- Dedicated vehicle for the entire stay, from the Guwahati airport and back to the airport.
- Local guide wherever required.
- Accommodation on twin-sharing.
**For non-sharing accommodation, please let us know and we will manage the same.
- Any personal/sanitary/medical expenses.
- Any extension in the number of days stay.
- Food and snacks.
- Any additional activities while on the trip that you might want to take up.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
- 5% GST.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% cancellation charge up till 45 days before the start of the trip.
- In case we cancel the trip for any unavoidable reason, we will refund 100% of the payment made to us. We will not be liable to pay any expenses the guest might have incurred (train tickets, flight tickets, etc.) to reach the starting point of the trip, Guwahati airport in this case.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice, based upon the costing of variables of the trip logistics.