Tour To Kaziranga National Park Jungle Safari
The deep woods and tall grass of the Kaziranga National Park await you this season. And so do the vast number of animals there. From wild tuskers to playful swamp deer. From wild water buffaloes to the wild boars and who knows, even the Royal Bengal tiger (we had a fantastic close encounter last season) if you are lucky. And of course not to mention, the one-horned Indian Rhinoceros.
Join us as we head to explore one of the most unique national parks in the country and come face to face with the rich wildlife of the jungles of Assam.
Not only that, we explore the famous tea-gardens of Assam and visit a heritage village nearby which shows different lifestyles of a large number of tribes in the region.
Kaziranga Tour: Guwahati – Kaziranga Itinerary
Day 1 – Guwahati and around.
Land in Guwahati and check-in to a more than 100-year old Assamese heritage home and treat yourself to a sumptuous Assamese thali. The evening is free to explore. You can choose to take a walk on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra or go for a short river cruise or walk around in the city.
Day 2 -Guwahati To Kaziranga
Start early from Guwahati and head towards the Kaziranga National Park. Drive through vast plains and numerous Assamese towns and villages on your way. Take breaks for photography. Head out for Jungle Safari in the Central Range, Kohora. You are sure to be overwhelmed after coming face to face with the iconic one-horned rhinos, the pride of Assam, among many other inhabitants of the jungle. After the safari, head out to explore a Heritage Village nearby, to learn more about the way of living and architecture of the region.
Day 3 – Kaziranga To Guwahati/Shillong
Wake-up early to head out for yet another Jungle safari in the Eastern Range of Kaziranga National Park. This time, getting a chance to see the wildlife from much closer. After your Safari, have your lunch and start for Guwahati to catch your flight back home.
**PS-You also have an option to go on a tour to Meghalaya after finishing the Kaziranga leg, instead of heading home. The trip details will be updated soon. For now, you can let us know here if you wish to proceed to Shillong and Cherrapunjee instead.
- All permits as required.
- 1 x Jeep Safari.
- 1 x Elephant Safari.
- Dedicated vehicle for the entire stay, from the Guwahati airport and back to the airport.
- Guide wherever required.
- Accommodation on twin-sharing.
**For non-sharing accommodation, please let us know and we will manage the same.
- Any personal/sanitary/medical expenses.
- Any extension in the number of days stay.
- Food and snacks.
- Any additional activities while on the trip that you might want to take up.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
- 5% GST.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% cancellation charge up to 45 days before the start of the trip.
- In case we cancel the trip for any unavoidable reason, we will refund 100% of the payment made to us. We will not be liable to pay any expenses the guest might have incurred (train tickets, flight tickets, etc.) to reach the starting point of the trip, Guwahati airport in this case.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice, based upon the costing of variables of the trip logistics.